Sales & Marketing Executive
Your new company
A leading product supplier
Your new role
Working as part of the commercial team you will be effectively coordinating all marketing activities in line with the sales and business development strategy and to seek new business opportunities in target markets. Key responsibilities will include;
- Managing the agreed marketing budget across all Sales departments
- Agreeing the advertising plan with each sector of the sales team and ensure this is carried out.
- Ensuring adverts are suitable and up-to-date, including organising mail merge campaigns.
- Building and maintaining the Company's website and social media presence
- Organising and attending trade shows, exhibitions, customer and merchant site visits
- Contributing o new product development by researching customer requirements and identifying innovative ways to add value for customers.
- Carrying out surveys of customer satisfaction
- Developing and implementing the company's marketing plans
- Creating and liaising with suppliers in the design of promotional material
- Analysing marketing statistics and provide appropriate reports and ideas.
- Conducting research and analysis including target market data, current market share and competitor profiles in order to identify business opportunities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Third level education or equivalent experience in Marketing
- Proven sales and customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Experience in online marketing and social media
- Ability to work to own initiative
- A strong work ethic and creative approach
- Excellent IT skills
What you'll get in return
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity for travel
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.