Sales Consultant, South Ruislip. Realistic OTE of £35,000 for a leading furniture retailer.
With showrooms across the UK my client has become a leading destination in the high end furniture sector. They put their customers at the heart of everything they do and enjoy creating a personal, relaxing shopping environment to suit every budget and taste. Following great success in the market they are looking to grow the business opening 5 new stores in 2019. This will offer any future Sales Consultant the chance for a stable career with great earning and learning potential to progress in responsibility and earnings.to progress and become a future leader.
They will offer you a great training and induction programme to support their development and growth.
My Client is looking for a Sales Consultant who has a real passion and flair for home design as well as the ability to reach sales targets. With the best products, great prices and a market leading advertising campaign their stores always achieve a high footfall. Our customers real value the world class customer service they have been used to receiving from this market leading brand.
What we are looking for:
- Confident proactive approach when dealing with customer facing environment
- The ability to up sell and cross sell across a wide range of product areas
- Able to advise customers on design, colour and patterns
- Quick learner and able to learn in an every changing fast paced environment
- Target driven and self motivated individual
In return we offer:
- Realistic on target earners of £35,000
- Great training programme to support your learning within the business
- Prospects to further your career to become one of our future leaders
We are keen to hear from any Sales Consultant, Retail Sales Advisor, Sales Executive, Design Consultant, Sales Advisor, Sales Associate, Senior Sales, Showroom Sales and Sales Colleague.
If you believe you have what it takes and what to join my client on their journey of success please apply today!