The Best Connection Employment Group are an Engineering & Technical recruitment company with over 25 years experience nationwide. We are fortunate enough to work alongside some of the UK's largest companies on a daily basis and we are able to offer some fantastic career opportunities
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Plater, to work for one of our clients who are a large and very successful Rail/Nuclear manufacturer in the Mansfield area.
Boasting a 4.25 hectacre site and manufacturing for the Rail, Transportation and Nuclear industries. They are the only remaining company in the UK within this particular field, meaning work is very busy and the company can offer longevity and security within this role.
- Developing new products for the rail industry
- Manufacturing jigs for use in production runs
- Manufacturing a large range of heavy products that are used within the Rail industry
- Manufacturing nuclear waste containers and shipping containers
- Must be an experienced Plater
- Must be able to demonstrate strong welding & fabrication skills
- Able to read from engineering drawings, plans and parts lists
Hours & Pay
- Monday to Friday
- 0715 - 1630
- £12 - £13 per hour
- Overtime available daily (Time+Third)
This role will become permanent after 12 weeks
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Uk's leading Rail Transportation manufacturer, offering you variety, stability and progression.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.