Are you passionate about gaming? Do you live in the Reading area? Have you ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes before new games are released? Huntress has the perfect role for you!
Huntress is the primary partner to HCL Technologies Ltd, supplying testers both in English and a range of other languages for all forthcoming games set to be released across Microsoft platforms.
Our client is open 7 days a week and shifts are 8 hours per day (8-5). This temporary role is very flexible as shifts are offered on an ad-hoc basis, therefore it can equate to full time, part time or occasional work depending on your schedule and the available workload.
Whilst the role is temporary, it is not fixed term, but it is on-going so could continue 6 months or longer.
The role also benefits from an excellent working environment on Microsoft Campus (TVP) which is accessible via free bus service Monday to Friday.
- Following test scripts
- Thoroughly investigating issues
- Logging test results
- Writing bug reports
- Escalating issue to your team lead
Requirements for the role:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to work as part of team
- Time management and organisation skills
- IT skills
- Enthusiasm and a proactive attitude to work
- Must be over 18 years of age as some of the games tested are rated 18
- Flexibility to work at weekends if required (preferred)
- Interest in game development (preferred)
- Previous experience with gaming platforms (Xbox preferred)
- Previous experience in games industry (preferred but not essential)
If you are interested, please apply online, email or call .
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.