Salary: Competitive Salary plus Company Bonus & Excellent Benefits
Our client is a well-known, global, £multi-million turnover organisation renowned for the manufacture and marketing of high quality innovative products sold to retailers in the UK and Worldwide! The business is in a period of tremendous growth and is now recruiting for a Forecast Analyst to join their Operations and Supply Chain team
- Understand demand
- Lead and coordinate monthly sales forecast meetings
- Participate in the development of inventory plans
- Utilising Planning Edge forecasting system
- Interacting with Sales and Marketing teams
- Track forecast accurately and drive improvement opportunities
- Support with information needed for the monthly S&OP meeting
What are we looking for?
- Similar experience in Inventory Management / Forecasting & Planning
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Experience with and able to pick up IT systems
- Excellent communication and judgment skills
- Understand how to facilitate the gathering of information to support the S&OP process
The successful applicant will join an exciting and quirky global leader with brands and products regularly advertised on television.
A company that is not only focussed on dominating the market worldwide, but also puts a big importance on looking after their staff and creating the right environment at work.
The benefits package is generous as you would expect from a worldwide company and the business can offer opportunities for future career development.