Senior Finance Business Partner
Are you brilliant with numbers but don’t just want to be one? We are looking for a dynamic team manager and player that will not just help us balance the books but play a key role in helping us calculate the best way for West Suffolk to achieve its vision and support our communities.
We have a great opportunity at West Suffolk Councils for a Senior Finance Business Partner to join our team based in Bury St Edmunds. In return, you will receivea competitive starting salary from £44,000 per annum (potentially rising to £50,000 through annual performance review awards),
OurSenior Finance Business Partner Role:
- This role combines a high level of technical expertise with multi-tier management and proactive support in the day to day running of the transactional and regulatory team within the wider finance team
- You will provide high quality strategic advice and direction on financial strategies enabling services to make well-informed decisions and work closely with services in a business partner capacity
Our ideal Senior Finance Business Partner:
- You will be an expert in capital, treasury management, VAT, tax, investments, year-end processes and cash flow management
- CCAB/ACCA/CIMA qualified (or equivalent) and a strong people manager
- Excellent attention to detail and an effective communicator with both internal and external stakeholders
- We are looking for someone who responds positively to change and can manage a diverse workload with conflicting deadlines.
What can we offer ourSenior Finance Business Partner?
In return we can offer you our benefits package which includes discounts on supermarkets and high street shops, cashback on holidays, and money off household bills, together with a competitive salary and pension scheme. We also have flexible working arrangements, learning and development opportunities and generous annual leave entitlement.
Closing Date: Monday 11th March 2019
So if you are interested in this challenging role, why not click 'apply’ today to become ourSenior Finance Business Partner. We’d love to hear from you!
Please note CV’s will not be accepted With effect from 1 April 2019 we will become a single council and will be known as West Suffolk Council.
We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and to safeguarding the welfare of vulnerable people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share these commitments.