Key Stage One Teaching Assistant Required!
Are you looking for a Teaching Assistant role? Do you have experience of working in a Year One class? Are you free after half term to commit to a school until at least July 2019?
If you have answered yes to the above, Randstad Education can help you secure a new role.
Due to new funding within the sector, we are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work within one of our Primary schools in Halton.
This position would suit someone wanting to make a real impact on pupils' lives via a consistent role in education. We can offer you:
* Competitive daily rates of pay
* A specialist, dedicated consultant who will endeavour to meet your needs
* Refer-a-friend bonus scheme (paying £300 in love to shop vouchers)
* Access to other long-term/permanent roles
Responsibilities will include:
* Working with a year one class to assist the teacher in managing the children
* Helping the teacher deliver lessons according to the KS1 curriculum
* Managing challenging behaviour as and when necessary
The ideal Teaching Assistant will need:
* A level 2 or level 3 qualification in Child Care or Support and Learning
* Experience working with the Key Stage One curriculum
* Excellent classroom practice with great behaviour management skills
If you think you would be right for this role, please apply now with an up to date, teaching-orientated CV, and a member of the Primary Team will be in touch shortly.
Alternatively, if you would like to be considered for a role with Randstad, but this one is not quite right for you, please submit your details to us at