Part Qualified Accountant
Would you like to work for a FTSE100 business based in the heart of Essex? Do you have an ambitious nature backed up by your ongoing studies towards a CCAB recognised qualification such as the ACCA/CIMA?
Transparent continues to support this impressive and unique business in the recruitment of an additional headcount to their Financial Control team in the form of an Intercompany Accountant.
This role is seen as a key position within the Financial Control team which requires someone who is passionate about solving complex intercompany reconciliations and who comes with a broad understanding of finance from a management accounts stance.
The role requires a highly analytical individual who is a confident communicator, as well as being results-driven.
This business operates on a global scale, holding extensive accreditations as a world leading specialist, and they encourage development and progression of their people.
Reporting to the Head of Financial control, duties of the role will include:
- Preparation of the monthly summary of intercompany differences
- Investigation of non-matched items in the company process tool and then following up with other parties to ensure clearances of differences
- Supporting Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable with coding and resolution of intercompany invoices being queried
- Supporting the Cash team to ensure correct cash allocation
- Supporting the Financial Control team around payments, balance sheet reconciliations and re-billing
- Part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and actively studying towards full qualification
- Excellent analytical skills
- Broad understanding of finance from a management accounts perspective
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable
- Inquisitive and problem-solving in your approach
- Well-developed MS Excel skills
- Previous exposure to an ERP system
- Strong communication skills; able to build and develop good working relationships
In return, a competitive salary is on offer, together with a full Study Support package, and the opportunity to work for an ambitious and high-growth business that continually strives to develop its people.
If this opportunity sounds like the ideal fit for your experience and aspirations, please contact Samantha Harris for a confidential discussion.