PT Payroll & Admin Assistant (2/3 days) - Aberdeen
Change Public Practice are working with an independent accountancy practice firm in the recruitment of a Payroll professional to join their team in Aberdeen City Centre on a part-time basis.
In this role, you will work in partnership with another part-time payroller to process multiple payrolls for a variety of clients who you will have regular contact with therefore the successful candidate must have first class people skills and be able to think on their feet providing technical support to our clients on a daily basis.
Ideally, you will be working 2 days per week on a part-time basis, or additional administrative duties can be delegated to take this to a 3 days per week contract.
Key responsibilities include:
· Processing weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll for varied client base
· Deal with all Payroll queries both from clients, other third parties and including liaising with HMRC
· Involved with client’s Auto Enrolment work
· Assisting with administrative duties to support the wider team
Core Skills and Knowledge:
· Minimum 12 months’ payroll experience is essential
· Full working knowledge of SAGE Payroll is crucial
· Knowledge of PAYE, NIC, SSP, SMP, SPP, Pension Schemes and C.I.S Returns
· Experience of full RTI and Tax Year End processes
· Awareness of Auto Enrolment rules and legislation preferably with a working knowledge of the legislation
To discuss this role further, or other opportunities within Practice, please contact Johanne Smith.