New Finance Manager Role for Growing Company in the High Peaks Area
My exclusive client are rapidly growing business in the high peak area. The growth has come both organically and through acquisition. Due to this, they now require a finance manager to join to the team and grow with the business.
Your new role
- Preparation of budgets and reforecasting;
- Deliver timely and insightful weekly and monthly sales reports;
- Preparation of management reporting packs;
- Preparation of commercial costings;
- Support in providing Business analytics throughout every area of the business;
- Cash flow forecasting;
- Daily / weekly management of cash positions;
- Working closely with the auditors on the annual audit;
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be a qualified accountant, or studying towards a qualification. The company are looking for a candidate that can grow with the company. The boast a high calibre Finance Director that can learn from on a daily basis.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £45,000 + benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.