Are you a multi skilled maintenance engineer looking for an exciting contract in 2019? This could be for you.
I am looking for recruit for a contract/interim maintenance engineer with Distribution or food experience, to perform planned and reactive maintenance on automated materials handling machinery such as Swisslog conveyor and cranes. Other work will involve hydraulics, pneumatic, sortation machinery etc.
Based in Hams Hall in Birmingham, you will be working on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern (6-6). With the contract lasting a minimum of 2 months.
My client provide automation solutions for companies such as B&Q, Nestle, Heinz, Ribena Group and many more.
What you require;
- Multi-skilled engineer with experience working in automation
- ONC/HNC/BTEC or equivalent in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical or PLC
- Experience of automated materials handling equipment
- Ability to work in time critical environment
- Excellent communication skills and good work ethic
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.