Secondary Teacher - SEMH/SEBD
Do you enjoy working with children and being a key a part in developing their learning? Are you looking for a rewarding role supporting young people with additional needs? If so, then read on!
A well-established SEMH/SEN school are seeking experienced Teacher to start as soon as possible. The school which is located in North East Leicestershire accommodates for students aged 8-16 who are struggling to access mainstream education.
Students have a range of Special Educational Needs including Social Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties who are struggling to access mainstream education. The schools Ofsted rating is 'Good' with aspects of 'Outstanding'.
The school have long term roles available which could become permanent for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a Qualified Teacher - QTS, NQT or equivalent
- Have taught across Key Stage 3 and 4
- Have experience of teaching pupils with SEMH/SEN needs
- Be Team Teach trained or willing to take part in training
- Teaching lessons in line with termly themes
- Supporting students with their emotional and behavioural needs
- Working proactively with other team members
- Promoting a caring and safe learning environment
- Opportunity to work in a 'Good' school
- Rewarding role
- Competitive pay rate
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- Team Teach training
If you think you have the necessary skills relevant for this role, do not hesitate and apply today!
Randstad Education offer a fantastic 'Refer a Friend' scheme where you can be rewarded with £300 in gift vouchers - more information can be found at 'Refer a Friend' YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE REGISTERED TO REFER!