Structural Project Engineer
Structural Project Engineer -Our client an award winning, multi-disciplinary engineering practice are seeking a Structural Project Engineer to join a company based in East Northamptonshire. Our client offers a Structural Project Engineer the chance to work for a company who provide engineering support to a number of international Blue Chip Brands.
This role for a Structural Project Engineer requires an individual to work under the leadership of the Associate Director for the Project Management of numerous schemes for clients in a range of sectors. This role will include design of structural elements, working with other team members and project teams together with direct liaison with the client and other design team professionals. The most suitable candidate for this role will be required to visit site from time to-time and provide support to the company's other offices.
The Structural Project Engineers should have a degree within Structural Engineering or a Master's degree, the successful candidate will also be a member of the institute of structural engineers or working towards this. It is envisaged that the successful candidate has circa 3 - 5 years' worth of Structural Engineering experience in a design related environment which should be post qualification construction or industry related. It is essential for this role that the most suitable candidate has experience of AutoCAD and in addition it would be advantageous to have knowledge of Tekla and TEDDS and Revit / Navisworks however this is not essential.
Structural Project Engineer Position Overview
- Work under the leadership of the Associate Director for the Project Management of numerous schemes.
- Designing structural elements
- Working with team members and teams together
- Liaising directly with clients and other design team professionals.
- Visit sites and other offices from time to time.
Structural Project Engineer Position Requirements
- 3 - 5 years Structural Engineering experience
- Experience within a Design related environment
- Chartered or working towards Chartered status.
- Experience of AutoCAD, Tekla and TEDDS
- Knowing of Revit and Navisworks would be highly advantageous.
- Ability to work as part of a project team with appropriate authority levels
- Represent the company with confidence to a variety of clients and outside organisations
Structural Project Engineer Position Remuneration
- Company salary depending on experience
- Benefits to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.