Warehouse Operative/Tech Tester
We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operative/Tech Tester roles in Northampton.
No previous experience in this kind of role is necessary as full training will be given.
We are looking for people who are willing to learn the skills and have the ability to utilise what they have learned to a high standard.
You need to able to use computers as you will be scanning items and logging issues.
There is manual handling involved so you need to be prepared to lift items onto and off of a conveyor system.
- Salary: £9.23 p/h
- Hours of work: 7am - 3pm, Monday to Friday
- Location: Northampton
- Good working environment.
Role of a Warehouse Operative/Tech Tester:
- Working in a warehouse environment, you will be using specific equipment to test various items of technology that have been returned as faulty or damaged.
- All items that qualify are carefully repaired and re-set to a high standard worthy of retail.
- Once the repairs are complete the items are cleaned then re-packed and distributed back to the client.
Benefits of working with us as a Warehouse Operative/Tech Tester
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above Warehouse Operative/Tech Tester Role please click apply