IT Development & Business Applications Mgr
Responsible for the development and support of IT applications within the business and to deliver an effective support and maintenance service for identified business applications.
- To design and develop web applications including SharePoint sites and web parts within a team or as an individual in accordance with processes and standards.
- To manage relationships with business users, other IT support teams and 3rd parties in delivering and supporting new and existing applications.
- Create and maintain technical documentation relating to system design and ensure that source control is managed in line with industry best practice
- To review and implement resilience within all IT applications
- To follow Change Control procedures when deploying all works
- To increase integration between the IT applications through API’s
- Assist in maintaining internal tools and systems including software upgrades and software pilots and share knowledge as appropriate.
- Complete impact assessments for any changes to production instances.
- Develop, maintain and enforce IT development governance policies including following change control procedures.
- To test own developments and that of other developers.
- Provide out of normal office hours support as and when required.
- To carry out other tasks as agreed by line management.
- 3+years’ experience of developing web application solutions including using SharePoint 2013 or higher including custom workflows, features and solution packages
- Experience using Visual Studio 2015 or above and SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience developing and using web-based APIs
- Desirable experience in working with the following technologies:
Bootstrap, Angular JS, Mobile Development, Nintex Forms and Workflow, Web Services, CSOM, SSOM, JSOM and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience with a .NET UI controls tool such as DevExpress is a plus
- Proven information architecture and analysis skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment