Permanent Key Stage Two Teacher
Permanent Key Stage Two Teacher - Bishop's Stortford
Are you keen to teach in a small, friendly and welcoming primary school?
Would you like to work somewhere that will support you through your teaching career?
If so, I have a fantastic permanent opportunity and would love to hear from you!
We have a rare, permanent opportunity for a dedicated and passionate KS2 primary teacher to join a good-rated school and help them on their quest to becoming 'Outstanding' by 2020. Visitors frequently comment on the school's genuine and friendly atmosphere: staff believe children will become more effective lifelong learners if they possess a growth mindset and an ability to maximise their learning potential. Due to a long term teacher retiring, we are recruiting a teacher to start ASAP.
The school has the ability to be flexible and accommodating, so part-time opportunities will be considered for the right candidate. They are also committed to supporting their staff with professional development; therefore, NQT's will be strongly considered for this role.
- Free on-site parking
- Permanent employment at a school with fantastic staff retention
- Charming and picturesque grounds surrounded by nature
- An exciting curriculum with children keen to learn and develop
- A supportive, teaching-focused senior leadership team
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development
- Experienced, supportive and welcoming colleagues
- Hold positive values and attitudes, whilst adopting high standards of behaviour management
- Encourage an independent approach to learning based on first-hand experience
- Communicate effectively with children, parents and staff on all levels
- Recognise and respect the contribution that colleagues, parents and carers make to student well-being and attainment levels
- Encourage children to develop a sense of responsibility and respect for their school, the wider community and the environment
- Must hold qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Must be keen to secure permanent employment and enhance teaching development
- Must be passionate about education, and have fantastic engagement skills
- Must be able to communicate and work with all members of staff, including the senior leadership team
If you're passionate about delivering high-quality tuition and have exceptional drive and ambition to get the best out of each student, please apply now and Mark, our primary consultant, will be in touch.
Please note, only qualified teachers and NQT's will be contacted.