Location: Homer Road, Solihull
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm
The RZ Group is currently working closely with one of our clients who are a large financial client who are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join the Financial Accounting team. The purpose of the role will be to work in a team of up to 20 people, which is responsible for accounting for all parts of the business. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Processing invoices, bank statements and journals
- Dealing with enquiries from external parties, including suppliers, banks and auditors
- Supporting the year end and interim statutory reporting and auditing process
- Maintaining and reconciling bank, investment and intercompany accounts
- Preparing reports and payments
Qualifications, experience and skills required
- Ideally be AAT qualified or part qualified, or have 18 months experience of working in a finance based department.
- Previous financial services experience preferred, but not essential
- Prior experience of working within a financial environment or undertaking a finance-based study course
- Strong numeracy skills and the ability to analyse large volumes of data
- Flexible working approach and the ability to commit to extended hours if required to at short notice
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please don't hesitate to click apply or call Gareth Cottom on for further informationRecruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.