Marketing Co-ordinator - Guildford
Top 10 Accountancy firm seek a Marketing Coordinator to deliver marketing and business development activity across two office locations - Guildford (4 days per week) and Reading (1 day per week).
You will work with the marketing and business development team, partners and staff to deliver
activities to support the targeting of quality new business and services to existing clients.
• Support the delivery of approved business development plans, regularly checking progress and ensuring activities are delivered within budget
• Coordinate and deliver an effective events programme, taking responsibility for the management, invitations, administration and attendance
• Support and deliver sponsorships and joint initiatives with intermediaries and other third parties, liaising with them as appropriate
• Ensure national campaigns are communicated and used effectively in each location
• Support the BDM and partners in delivering internal and external communications material and collateral within brand guidelines
• Assist in the preparation and coordination of bids and presentation material, ensuring the documents meet brand guidelines and are fit for purpose
• Support the development of a credentials bank and bid centre
• CRM system 'super user’, ensuring the system is used effectively in the region, assisting admin teams with enquiries and training on the system where appropriate.
• Undertake research to identify office targets and support business development activity using online tools and liaising with National Information Services (NIS)
• Order and control stock of marketing literature and promotional materials
• Support and drive the use of social media in the offices
• Assist with other marketing and business development projects as required.
Ideal candidates must have the following:
• A professional with understanding and awareness of marketing and business development, preferably with some academic or professional experience
• Understanding and awareness of the fundamentals of the business development process
• A professional communicator, with the ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels
• Commercial understanding and awareness
• A proactive and self-motivated individual
• Excellent attention to detail
• An active team player
• Ability to prioritise your own workload and time
• A desire to learn and develop
• Good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• A marketing degree and CIM qualification is preferable but not essential.