Client Accountant - Aberdeen
Change Public Practice are working with an independent Accountancy firm in Aberdeenshire who are keen to appoint an experienced Client Manager to join their forward thinking business. This position will offer you the opportunity to work within a team of experienced and reliable accountants that pride themselves in the customer service they provide their clients. As this is a Client Manager role, there is a huge amount of responsibility and autonomy to work to service a fantastic client portfolio.
This role would suit someone who is ambitious, enjoys managing a varied client portfolio, and who is keen to be involved in all aspects of general practice accounting.
· Responsible for managing a varied client portfolio
· Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies to final accounts
· Preparation of Corporate and Personal tax returns
· VAT and Payroll duties
· Service a varied portfolio of clients in a pro-active manner
To be considered for this role:
· At least 18 months' experience gained within an accountancy firm is essential
· You will be ACCA/ICAS/AAT/CIMA part-qualified or qualified by experience
· You will be have strong accounts preparation and tax experience
· Good working knowledge of cloud based software (EG Xero or Free Agent) is preferred but not essential
· Client focussed individual that is able to manage a busy workload to meet strict deadlines
This client has a strong focus on promoting a strong work-life balance across their firm, and so candidates who are considering part-time hours may also be considered.
To discuss this role further, or other opportunities within Public Practice, please contact Johanne Smith.