After School Club Assistant
Afterschool Club Assistant - Romford
16 hours per week, Part Time, Monday to Friday, Term Time Only
£5,648.48 p.a. inclusive & competitive benefits
If you are on the search to start your career within childcare, this may be the opportunity for you.
Our client is a vibrant, charity that has been serving the community for over 130 years through inclusive programmes in health & wellbeing, childcare, housing and youth work. They are passionate about providing opportunities to those who are the most in need.
They offer a great working environment and a competitive benefits package including:
- Free Gym Membership and discounted family memberships
- 50% discount on childcare
- HSF Health Cash Plan
- Generous Pension contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
About the Afterschool Club / Out of School club Assistant role
They are looking for an individual who will provide to support children in their Afterschool Club Provisions which are located on site or off-site in local primary schools around the Romford area
You will be assisting children aged 3 - 12 years old, taking part in the delivery of safe, creative, appropriate play opportunities (Sports, Homework Club and Cookery) in a fun and caring environment
- Having an NVQ level n2 or 3 would be advantageous, however if you are interested in undertaking an NVQ qualification then the opportunity will be available for the right candidate.
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach along with excellent communication skills
- You are able to quickly develop relationships with both children and staff
How to apply:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Afterschool Club / Out of School Club Assistant job, we would love to hear from you! Just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.