The Accountant will be working in the Financial, Planning and Analysis team and will be responsible for ensuring that procedures are correctly carried out in a timely manner and for communicating between regional departments.
The responsibilities of the successful Accountant include but are not limited to:
- Provide a management accounting service to the company and regions, including budgeting and forecasting.
- Analyse trends and provide ad hoc information.
- Provide a supportive service to budget holders.
- Work with the Head of Planning and Analysis to provide training to budget holders and senior managers.
- To provide a costing and pricing service for new and existing services.
Must speak French