Regional Manager - Darwen, Lancashire
The job holder will be responsible for effectively recruiting, training and managing a team of multi-skilled agents, ensuring that all Field visits are conducted efficiently and effectively in accordance with internal and external service level agreements.
Key elements of the role:
- To recruit, train, develop and motivate a team of agents in order to meet performance and SLA requirements at Client level in line with contractual obligations to deliver excellent Client performance
- To regularly review Field activities to develop and implement proactive strategies and maximise customer visits to deliver the most cost effective ‘cost to serve’
- Maximise staff retention, reduce attrition to grow the Field Operation in line with client requirements to deliver on customer contracts
- Providing an efficient, flexible and ‘can do’ approach to Operational issues to exceed levels of service delivery, client and customer satisfaction
- Analyse, assess and monitor field performance using a range of data including internal and external sources.
- Set and agree targets and incentives for agents and produce and react to trends in performance statistics
- Produce weekly forecasts detailing numerical visits and projected financial income from fee based activities.
- Produce management information to measure the effectiveness of the Field in terms of SLA and KPI results and develop tracking measures to ensure that these targets are achieved
The ideal candidate;
To be successful you will need to be self-motivated, dedicated, an excellent communicator with good customer service skills, organisational skills and driven to achieve results.
We work: 35 hours per week
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Competitive salary
- Training and Development
- Pension scheme
- Death in service
Interested? Apply now!