Accounting Software Trainer
My client is a leading firm of Accountants with a supportive culture and incredible long service. They boast an enviable and large portfolio of long standing clients and are successfully winning new relationships weekly through word of mouth. They have several offices and are looking to grow further in the future.
We have a rare opportunity for a qualified or part-qualified ACA or part AAT qualified Accountant to join them as an Accounting Software Specialist and trainer to work in conjunction with their other IT Trainer.
This is a full time, permanent position and the role will be based in Taunton but covering the whole of the South West region. Salary is dependent on experience and benefits include flexi time, support for qualifications, pension and more.
Main duties include;
- Delivery of accounting software training internally across the offices
- Delivery of other IT systems training including Excel across the offices
- Meet with clients and assist with the set up of their cloud accounting software and associated applications
- Deliver cloud accounting software training and support to clients
The successful candidate must have;
- Excellent working knowledge of cloud accounting packages including Xero, Sage and QuickBooksOnline
- Excellent working knowledge of other Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- A natural willingness to assist others
- Ideally ACA/ACCA qualified or part qualified
This is an exciting opportunity for either an accomplished accountancy trainer or an accountant wanting a new challenge.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.