Teacher of Latin and French
Position: Latin and French Teacher
Key stage: KS3- KS4
Location: East London
Start date: February 2018
Pay: Dependent on Experience
This is a secondary school with high expectations for its staff and students. The school is graded Outstanding by Ofsted and has an excellent record of raising attainment and plays a big part in the local community. The school has a large team of teachers and support staff and also has a sixth form college.
The role (example):
We are looking for a qualified Modern Languages teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 4 in Latin and French (key stage 5 experience would be an advantage but not essential). An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs will be considered for this role
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Effectively teach from KS3 to KS4
- Have a solid track record of achieving excellent results
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel Smoothy on or email
Earn £250 per referral to Athona Education. Click here for more information.