Are you a qualified teacher looking to obtain additional work to fit around your schedule? Are you looking for temporary, day-to-day or short term teaching work in Bury town centre? If it is the flexibility that you require to increase your working hours, then Teaching Personnel would like to hear from you.
Teaching Personnel are working in collaboration with a number of secondary schools located in Bury, and due to high demand for short term supply teachers this academic year, we are seeking to appoint a team of flexible supply teachers who are available throughout this year.
- Flexible ad-hoc supply teachers required - Bury based secondary schools, immediate start dates.
- Must hold QTS/equivalent - alongside a minimum of a recognised degree level qualification.
- Further Education trained teachers also welcome to apply.
- Opportunity to work within a range of secondary schools and settings in Bury.
- Earn up from £130 per day.
Bury is located within the metropolitan borough of Greater Manchester, known for its cultural diversity; it has a well established range of secondary schools. Teaching Personnel work in partnership with an abundance of secondary schools throughout the academic year to provide, day-to-day, short term and fixed term supply teachers.
Due to the nature of the role, flexibility to cover across the range of subject areas is highly beneficial, alongside experience with behaviour management and positive reinforcement of classroom management strategies. You will be expected to promote a growth mind-set to ensure all pupils remain engaged during singular lessons, or temporary periods of cover.
Duties will include but may not be limited to;
- Delivering engaging, pre-planned student centred lessons across the National Curriculum at Key Stages 3-4.
- Strong behaviour management skills due to the nature of the role in accordance to school behaviour policies.
- Uphold school values and ethos in a professional capacity.
Bury is easily accessible via the M66 and the surrounding areas; Rochdale, Manchester and Bolton. If you wish to be considered for a supply teaching position in Bury then please forward an updated CV via the link provided;
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.