Mechanical Design Engineer - Material Handling Equipment
Mechanical Design Engineer required. Our client is a well-established manufacture that's been running for around 100 years who specialize in industrial Materials handling and special purpose machinery and are looking for a keen Mechanical Design Engineer to join the team to report directly to the Operations Manager.
Mechanical Design Engineer - Material Handling Equipment Position Overview
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced manufacturing environment and can offer the successful candidate excellent exposure to different areas of manufacturing. The main responsibility of this position is to carry out designs of Machines.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Use of 2D and 3D CAD software to design manufacturing machinery.
- Generating and managing BOMS
- Creating Estimates for Customers
- Working closely with the production teams to ensure first time right design and production methods.
- Suggesting ways in which to make improvements and cost reductions.
- Occasional; UK, European and International travel for trade shows and Customer visits
Mechanical Design Engineer - Material Handling Equipment Position Requirements
- Proficient in Solidworks is essential
- HNC/HND Qualified or higher Equivalent in engineering.
- Based within commutable distance to Halesowen.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Proficient in 2D and 3D CAD packages.
- Experience in a customer facing role advantageous but not essential.
Mechanical Design Engineer - Material Handling Equipment Position Remuneration
- Salary £25,000 - £40,000+ dependent upon experience
- Monday to Friday 08:30 to 16:30
- 28 Days Holiday Inc. Bank Holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.