- Labels & Tags for the Retail Garment, Accessories & Homeware Sectors.
- Marketing Manager
Purpose of Role:
- The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for planning, managing, and executing marketing needs for the company and for customer needs of the European Sales Teams. You will have direct responsibility for the reseller channel, European sales team marketing initiatives and be expected to increase the brand awareness.
- A level of travelling, mainly within EMEA will be required.
Sales tool development and support initiatives:
- Develop brand awareness of the company including the promotion and management of social media presence, website management, digital newsletters and other areas of the marketing mix.
- Provide new information and content on inhouse intranet to ensure accurate, updated and consistent information and templates are available and accessible to Sales.
- Update and maintain welcome kit materials (brochures, user guide, training information, etc.)
- Coordination of new customer requirements for product collateral and support materials including presentation development
- Work with the sales leadership team on all front-line marketing activities, including design and development of website content (across the buyers journey), social media content, spec sheets, videos, instruction sheets, presentations, user guides and welcome kits.
Product Management support:
- Work with product management and product marketing teams to maintain and organize inventory of sample products and develop support documentation as needed;
- Support activities for new product launches including building awareness internally and externally
- Manage product photography and video requests including the organization and execution of these activities
Training and development tools
- Assist in developing cost-effective methods to train and educate their direct and indirect sales force through webinars, videos, etc.
- Assist with special events such as major global tradeshows annual and mid-year internal kick off meetings, as well as corporate meetings and quarterly employee meetings or investor meetings
- Assist in the preparations for customer & visitor meetings and presentations.
- Ownership of customer Showroom products and layout and coordinating customer tour activities
- Create necessary signage (posters, digital screens, etc.) for customer meetings, manage ongoing maintenance and updates for the schedule (and appropriate approval forms) as well as develop presentations.
- A 'go to’ resource for any Marketing requests that stem from HR/IT/Operations. Includes fulfilment of all order requests for awards, company promotional items and materials;
- Cooperation and support for Global Marketing
- Manage the marketing budget by executing the planned activities, monitoring cost and reporting against the marketing budget.
Previous Experience & Education:
- Must have had experience in the Retail and / or Manufacturing sector and understand the supply chain process.
- You will need to be a hands-on individual contributor, (although there is a high degree of collaboration with other members of Sales, ART & Product Development). The individual needs to competent to create thought provoking content that can be used on social media.
- Have an understanding of the retail landscape, and able to effectively communicate with peer’s.
- Be organized, detail oriented, versatile, capable, creative, articulate, technology-savvy, accountable, reliable and ready to take ownership of new initiatives, with a strong can-do attitude and someone who likes to work in a demanding environment developing and executing a broad range of deliverables, coordinating multiple priorities, often under tight deadlines.
- You will have some graphic design experience with InDesign; and preferably competence with creative video software. Ability to see the big picture and execute with attention to detail and the ability to think outside of the box. Additional "must have" qualities for the position include a positive and energetic attitude, ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment with little supervision and perform with a results-oriented approach to all tasks.
- 2 - 5 years of business to business marketing experience, preferably with a retail connection
- Degree educated preferably in Business, Marketing, Communication, Graphic Arts, Design or related fields.
Product Knowledge & Skills:
- Expert level of Power Point/other presentation media, proficient level of MS Office.
- Graphic design experience, preferably InDesign
- Knowledge of web design, social media and email tools, video or other creative soft wear abilities would be an advantage
- Energetic, self-starter, result orientated, organized and detail orientated
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Excellent writing skills to create copy for marketing materials for all stages of the buyers journey including technical product descriptions
- Knowledge of e-commerce,
- Team Player and works well as being" part of a team"
- Positive 'can do’ attitude
- Willingness to travel across Europe and globally as required
- Confident presentation skills
- The ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Up to £35,000 pa depending on experience plus annual company bonus.
If you feel you have the right skill set and attributes for this role and that it’s the challenge you are looking for, please contact us on a confidential basis.