PMLD/SLD Teaching Assistant
Are you an engaging Learning Support Assistant? Do you enjoy working with children with Special Educational Needs? Are you looking for a new rewarding role working with children with additional needs? Then apply below, today!
An 'Outstanding' Special Needs School in Loughborough are seeking passionate and motivated individuals who can support with the academic and social learning of their pupils. The school caters for pupils aged 4-19 with a range of Profound and Complex needs.
The school have part time and full time ongoing roles to start immediately. There is also the potential for roles to become permanent.
Responsibilities will include:
* Helping to plan lessons and prepare resources
* Helping with pupils learning and development, may include 1:1 sessions
* Supervising pupils in the playground, dining hall, managing behaviour positively and effectively
* Assisting with personal care and hygiene
The successful candidate:
* Have a good standard of literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
* Build up positive relationships with pupils
* Adapt approach based on the needs of the pupils
* Experience in a similar role
* Competitive pay rate
* Flexible work to fit around you
* Opportunity to work in an 'Outstanding' school
* Access to free CPD and Safeguarding training
If you feel you are suitable for this role and would like to be considered, please apply now and send your CV forward.
Alternatively, if this vacancy is not quite right for you, but you would like to register your details and be considered for work with Randstad Education, please submit your details via our website.