Motor Claims handler
Motor claims Handler
£30,000 - £32,000
Barker Munro Recruitment ltd has a rare opportunity to join an Insurance provider to deal with all the Motor Claims cases the business receives including those from a Car Hire company.
You will be working alongside the Director and dealing with claims on behalf of a large Insurance company through to final settlement. This will be a busy role and will suit candidate with solid Third party Motor Claims handling experience with knowledge of Personal injury cases. This role will be handling defendant claims.
We are seeking, confident and pro-active claims handlers who can work with minimal supervision and who appreciates the value of Claims intervention. You must be happy to chase up if the repairs have been booked, follow up invoices etc.
- Managing claims caseload in accordance the claims handling procedures and service levels.
- Adhering to agreed personal authority limits, referring to line manager for authorisation where activity exceeds such limits.
- Responding promptly and pro-actively to incoming incoming or on going accident claims.
- Controlling claim cost by achieving most economical settlement, through good use of liability and quantum arguments and effective negotiation.
- Maintaining good file discipline and accurate reserves, together with an effective diary system which ensures that cases are reviewed on a regular basis.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with colleagues and business partners.
- Pro-actively managing personal training and development requirements.
If this role of Motor claims handler is of interest then please send your CV to Barker Munro Recruitment Ltd by using the relevant link.