We are currently seeking a talented and evolving leader to join our innovative and fast-paced business at our iconic Thorpe Park site.
With over 500 installations worldwide, Picsolve are revolutionizing image capture for the leisure and entertainment industry and are proud to operate over 500 installations globally across some of the world's best theme parks, water parks, attractions and tourist destinations. We have a 20-year legacy, 30 leading brand customers around the world, with 250m customers using our solution every year across the globe from Alton to Arizona and Blackpool to Bangkok with partners such as Merlin Entertainments.
By joining Picsolve you will be:
- Part of an energizing team
- Creating amazing memories
- Capturing magical experiences
- Enjoying a fun and lively environment
- Receiving world class sales training
The successful applicant will be:
This role requires motivated individuals who are excited to join our dynamic team of photographers and sellers and are able to provide our guests a world class experience.
- Energetic - stamina is essential to ensure all our guests experience excellent levels of service all day
- Enthusiastic - we love what we do and so do our guests.
- Engaging - willing and able to communicate with guests of all ages
- Friendly - team work and a smile are the foundations to our business.
- To ensure our teams have the resources and support to sell photos brilliantly whilst providing exemplary retail standards. This includes stock management, floor control and mystery shopper checks.
- On occasion act as the Duty Manager on the allocated site which includes enforcing and managing company policies such as PCI, Health and Safety and Stock policies.
- Assist the site team with general operational processes such as on-site admin, Recruitment, Onboarding and Induction of new Team Members.
- Work with the teams and management to achieve a number of sales targets including Spend per Head, productivity & upsells.
- To actively participate as part of a high performing team capturing amazing moments and ensure consistent role modelling of the Picsolve behaviours and values.
- To act in a professional manner at all times with regard to time management and attendance, maintaining a high level of personal appearance and demonstrating a high degree of flexibility in order to meet business demands.
- To adopt a flexible approach to change including adjusting to site operations on an ad hoc basis in response to business requirements, site circumstances and business innovation.
As well as working with a great team of people in exciting locations, we are proud to offer other benefits such as
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Employee discount.
- Sales and Capture incentives.
- Opportunities for further development through our brand-new Global Academy.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00 /hour