Multi Skilled Electrically Bias
Electrically Bias Maintenance Engineer
Perm Nights, 4 on 4 off
£35,000 + benefits
This highly successful company have been growing for a number of years. Due to an ever increasing workload in production they are currently recruiting for an experienced multi skilled electrical maintenance engineer to join the team.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrical engineer
- Electrical engineering or maintenance qualification
- Electrical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Assist in mechanical maintenance as required
- Perform any other related tasks as required
- 17th edition / apprenticeship / HNC / HND would be an advantage
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Benefits: good pension scheme, holiday
Commutable from: Gloucestershire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or call Ali Kazmi at Pioneer.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.