Interim Finance Analyst
NXTGEN have an immediate requirement for an Interim Finance Analyst to join our established and successful client in Aberdeen. The role is initially available on a 6 month contract basis but could be extended for the right candidate. As Interim Finance Analyst, you will work closely with the Finance Manager to review a number of key financial projects, providing the business with financial insight and commentary to support key decisions. This will include the need to accurately account for project costs and monitor performance vs budget.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support accurate reporting of costs for a number of projects and report on actual position vs plan
- Management of all recharges and intercompany accounting
- Provide budget holder with regular updates on P&L variances
- Participate in project review meetings with budget holders and report on costs
- Balance sheet reconcilations
The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) although qualified by experience candidates with experience from a similar position are also encouraged to apply. Excellent Excel skills are essential and candidates will need to be comfortable using financial models and manipulating data. Experience working with large data sets is also highly desirable. Prior experience with SAP would be advantageous but not essential.
This project is available for an immediate start and candidates will need to be available to interview at short notice.