Employee Benefits Account Manager
MB Fitzgerald have just registered an Associate Consultant position with a terrific firm in the Croydon area.
If you're an experienced Administrator looking to take that next step into a position that offers a clear progression route into Consulting then this could be the one for you.
- Direct contact with clients to resolve queries, support relationship development and to ensure the timely delivery of services
- Undertaking market review and re-broking exercises for both new and existing clients
- Support lead consultants in managing the annual client lifecycle activities including directly undertaking the installation process for scheme renewals and transfers
- Attendance and participation at selected client meetings
- Overseeing and maintaining up to date scheme specifications, records and files
- Ensuring that the company FCA requirements are fully adhered to (file maintenance, terms of business, key facts documents, claim register, file checklists).
- Peer reviewing and ensuring own work is peer reviewed as appropriate
- Maintaining accurate time recording and charging to clients where applicable
- Staying abreast with applicable regulatory bodies
- Adhering to Corporate Policies and Procedures (CCPs)
- Reporting any suspected breaches to management/compliance department upon discovery