Our client is an established and a highly regarded organisation based in Taunton. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced finance assistant to join their team on a 9 month fixed term contract.
On a day to day basis, your role will include:
· Ensuring supplier invoices for goods are matched
· Investigating price and unit queries in order to minimise loss to the business and pay suppliers to agreed term of trade.
· Communicating with the strategic teams and suppliers to resolve discrepancies in the process.
· Communicating issues & escalate them with the Team Leader.
· Providing an efficient and effective customer service to all internal and external customers.
· Supporting the teams during busy periods, ensuring invoices are matched and paid to supplier terms, protecting discount and maintaining supplier relationships.
· Supporting the reconciliation of supplier invoices ensuring that the business has received accurate stock, at the negotiated price.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within a finance team, enjoy problem solving, have strong excel and reporting experience.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity please do send us a copy of your CV or alternatively if you have any questions please do feel free to call our team and have a chat.
We look forward to hearing from you.