Expert Fraud Analyst
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we've exciting growth ambitions to double the size of the business by 2020 you'll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
To help minimise the company's exposure of fraud through the introduction of tactical and strategic fraud initiatives
- Assist the Fraud Detection Manager by setting and writing new processes and policies for Fraud prevention for all products.
- Ensure CFS Chargeback policies reflect current Mastercard Chargeback rules. Update as necessary.
- Liaise with the operation to ensure that procedures for Fraud and Chargeback reflect current CFS policies.
- Carry out spot checking to ensure CFS policies are being adhered to in the operation.
- Write, test, promote and monitor new rules and initiatives to protect against specific fraud types
- Monitor current fraud levels and benchmark against industry averages.
- Monitor chargeback attempt rate and success rate and benchmark against industry average.
- Develop Fraud and Chargeback Management Information for all products as required.
- Monitor fraud loss against forecast and explain variances.
- Provide weekly and monthly updates on business KPI's and planned initiatives to Line Manager.
- Daily liaison with the operation to understand latest business trends, agree and recommend action accordingly.
- Conduct ad-hoc investigations into possible internal or Retailer fraud as necessary.
- Understand the functionality of fraud prevention systems currently in place across all products.
- Be aware of industry best practices and standards.
- Understand functionality of operational systems and where this can impact fraud levels.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Knowledge and experience of SAS
- Knowledge and experience of Falcon (Desirable)
- Problem solving and attention to detail.
- Ability to liaise and influence all levels of management and work with other departments
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic
- Ability to make an informed decision based on the information available
- Able to prioritise and organise
- Good communicator
- Flexible approach to tasks and a good team worker
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy