Accounts Payable Clerk
Due to the nature of my client's business, we have large volumes of invoices coming into the business that need to be processed accurately and in a timely manner.
The client is a largely growing business based in Abingdon. They are known for taking on the best people to help their business develop further.
The key responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Process employee expenses and supplier invoices, handle supplier queries & reconcile statements.
- Manage supplier on-boarding and purchase order process.
- Prepare weekly payment run for approval and payment.
- Monthly tracking (by project) of capex spend, depreciation etc.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Ad hoc project work as required.
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk will have extensive experience in an accounts payable role with good excel skills, verbal reasoning and communication skills. They must be able to manage and prioritise their workload and recent or previous use of Sage is desirable.
AAT Level 4 would be advantageous but isn't essential
On offer the successful Accounts Payable Clerk is an opportunity to work in one of the countries biggest growth businesses. With a salary of circa £20,000 to £25,000.