Lean Manufacturing Expert, Oxford
Lean Manufacturing Expert, Oxford, £50,000pa - £55,000pa plus benefits:
Our client is a world leader in the design and manufacture of superconducting magnetic resonance imaging magnets for medical applications. Due to natural growth, they are now looking to recruit a talented expert in lean methodologies to outline, develop and deploy the continuous improvement strategy framework across manufacturing in line with their business lean strategy and industry best practice.
The Lean Manufacturing Expert will coach, train and embed lean methodologies and techniques across manufacturing to ensure that a rigorous structured approach to the application of continuous improvement projects and structured problem solving becomes the normality in manufacturing.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Must be able to demonstrate significant experience of working within an environment of continuous improvement & lean manufacturing.
- Formal Lean Manufacturing experience (e.g. Master Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma, Toyota Production System, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, 5s, DMAIC, Visual Management etc.).
- Degree in Manufacturing / Engineering / Industrial Engineering preferred with an understanding of manufacturing and engineering processes.
- Excellent interpersonal, coaching and facilitation skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation).
- Planning and prioritising skills.
- Work collaboratively across all functions.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Understanding of cost and financial impacts.
- Self-motivated with a "can do" attitude.
What are the benefits in this role? Salary plus bonus, 26 days holidays, Great pension contribution, Private medical insurance, On-site gym and subsidised gourmet restaurant, Plus many more…
This role is commutable from Oxford, Witney, Swindon, Abingdon, Didcot, Newbury, Banbury, Bicester, Thame, Cirencester.
If you’re a Lean evangelist with a passion for continuous improvement, then please contact MARS Recruitment immediately with a copy of your CV.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven’t heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).