Buyer - Food Industry
Our client, are a large and well-known food business based in the North Yorkshire. A position has arisen for an experienced Buyer to join the well-established team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that treats its customers, suppliers and staff well and that can offer excellent career progression opportunities.
- Responsibility for the direct purchasing of all packaging materials and ingredients with large budget responsibility
- Management of the buying process, ensuring that pricing, delivery and terms of business are all negotiated competitively
- Collect and report all relevant market information, present to key, internal stake-holders
- Work closely with NPD department on the design of new products, giving your recommendations as required on costings
- A well established and experienced Buyer - ideally from the food industry
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP, ERP/MRP systems
- High level of commercial awareness
- An excellent communicator with strong presentation skills
What’s on offer?
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to work for a growing business that can offer genuine progression opportunities
If you feel that your experience matches the above, please upload your CV today. If you would like more information, please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt.