Wealth Adviser - Employed - Genuine qualified leads/clients provided
Our client is a leading provider of financial education in the workplace. They help employees to understand how to maximise the value of their workplace savings and benefits by delivering financial education tailored to the needs of individual companies, ranging from large FTSE companies to SMEs.
This involves targeting different segments of the workforce to enhance employee engagement.
This service is supported by guidance and advice when required which includes, for example; the linking of company share schemes to pensions and ISAs, retirement income planning for retirees and specialist support for senior executives.
Due to their unrivalled ongoing success, they are looking for a very experienced individual to join their existing team of Wealth Advisers.
Their ideal candidate will be be able to easily demonstrate the following:-
- Understand and be able to explain in generic terms the merits and detractions of all investment types
- Be able to explain effectively the benefits of discretionary portfolio management against other investment options available
- Good knowledge of personal taxation in particular, income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax
- Understand and be able to demonstrate the benefits of utilising available tax reliefs, where appropriate
- Understand and be able to assess suitability of available pension income options including annuities, phased retirement and income drawdown
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment, role of the Financial Conduct Authority, money laundering regulations and data protection
- Drive and initiative to work on own or as part of a team
- Understand the implications of current pension legislation
- Understand and be able to calculate allowable pension contributions taking into consideration existing pension arrangements
- Understand and be able to calculate the effects of pension contribution tax relief on an individual’s tax computation
- Explain and understand the differences between all the various pension schemes available and provide guidance on suitability
- Be able to explain the benefits, merits and detractions of a self-invested personal pension
- Understand the current rules applying to approved and unapproved company share schemes
And have the following:-
- Competent Adviser Status
- Registered FCA Controlled Function 30 (Investment Adviser)
- Relevant FCA approved qualification - minimum
- SPS held including specialism in Packaged Products
- JO5, AF3 or G60 - preferable
If you are an experienced "whole of market" Financial Adviser and wish to work for the market leading company in the field of advising employees in their workplace, with leads/clients provided, then please apply to Steve James now.