Role – Production Technician
Salary – £20,000 per annum
Location – Chalgrove, Oxfordshire
Do you have experience being a Production Technician looking to work for a highly regarded company?
Do you have experience working within a fast-paced high-tech environment? Would you like the opportunity to develop professionally, build on your knowledge and widen your technician skill set? Atlas Employment are delighted to be working alongside a long-standing client based in the Chalgrove, Oxfordshire area. They are looking for a hard-working production technician to join their busy team!
What will I be doing as a Production Technician?
- Picking and packing components when required
- Testing electrical components
- Working as part of a team to assist with building accessories
- Ensuring the maintenance of stock levels to meet client’s expectations
- Equipment setup, operation, equipment adjustments and minor preventative maintenance tasks to meet all standards for safety, quality and efficiency
- Identifying any problems, potential solutions and attempt to troubleshoot the issue using your technical knowledge
- Responsibility for maintaining quality standards by inspecting and testing finished products to ensure the conform with specifications and codes
I should apply for the role of Production Technician if I have…
- Previous experience within a technical role
- A friendly and professional manner
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work to high standards
- Experience with multi-tasking at work
- Experience working with Microsoft Office not essential but beneficial
Easy transport routes from; Benson, Wallingford, Berinsfield, Stadhampton, Britwell Salome, Great Milton, Cholsey, Nuffield, Nettlebed, Henley-on-Thames
Ref.No – CM116
Job Type –Permanent
Status – Full-Time
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Conor Mallet at Atlas Employment
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.