Are you looking for a Job in teaching without the pressures of marking and preparing? If so Supply teaching could be for you!
At Reed Education we have a number of positions, full and part time that could be of interest. We work in close partnership with a number of primary schools around the Peterborough area. Reed are fast expanding in the Education sector and now require more fantastic teachers.
We require teachers from right across the board from NQT to highly experienced individuals to support our primary schools. We are in the position to offer outstanding support and candidate care throughout your time working with Reed. We pride ourselves on our open and understanding working practices and would be happy to talk at any point.
To be eligible for this role, you must:
• Be a qualified teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, BEd, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
• Have UK teaching experience.
• Be eligible to work in the UK.
• Hold a current and up to date DBS disclosure on the update service (or be willing to undergo a DBS check).
• Have the ability to encourage students to reach their potential.
• Excellent classroom management skills.
• Positive approach to teaching.
As a part of the Reed Supply Team you could benefit from:
• Great rates of pay and a variety of work.
• A dedicated primary consultant.
• On going support throughout all assignments.
• Reed Global CPD and access to classroom tips and techniques.
• Potential long term teaching roles.
• Network of branches across the whole of the UK.
• A simple "thank you" for a job well done.
• Outstanding refer a friend scheme.
Please apply with your CV and a member of the Reed Education Team will be in touch shortly!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business