The Finance Analyst supports the senior finance team on a day to day basis and at the month end.
The role contributes to the delivery of the management accounts to the board of directors on a timely basis to allow and support board and business decision making.
The client is a largely growing business based in Abingdon. They are known for taking on the best people to help their business develop further.
The responsibilities of the Finance Analyst:
- Analysis of network profitability and network build, including CPPP (cost per premises passed)
- Departmental reporting and forecasting
- Business partnering with various Heads of Department to problem solve underlying and ad-hoc business issues
- Analyses of operating and capital spend
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
The successful Finance Analyst will have:
Strong Excel skills (Pivot tables, Vlookups, etc)
- Proactive with a can-do attitude and a strong eye for detail and accuracy
- Inquisitive mind, able to identify questions to ask and find solutions to issues
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise competing tasks in a fast paced and busy environment
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude and a desire to learn
On offer the successful Finance Analyst is an opportunity to work in one of the countries biggest growth businesses. With a salary of circa £40,000 to £45,000.