Area Fundraising Manager South West, Wales and Midlands
This is a 12 Months Maternity Cover Role/ Home Based. We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated individual to join us as Area Fundraising Manager for South West, Wales and Midlands Region.
Reporting to the Senior Community Fundraising Manager, you will be responsible for developing and leading a regionally dispersed team to inspire and engage our existing supporters, recruit new supporters and to grow income for our Community Fundraising programme.
Interview date: 26 February 2019 at Diabetes UK Midlands, Suite 2C, St David's Court, Union Street, Wolverhampton, WV1 3JEPackage
What we can offer you:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,600 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments)
- Early finish Friday and flexible working
- Discounts on gym membership and days out
- Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
- Annual season ticket loan
- Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and permanent health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- 3,000 car allowance
In year one of an ambitious 3 year strategy, this is an exciting time to join our team and help shape the development of Community Fundraising at Diabetes UK. This role will be accountable for:
- The leadership, remote line-management and performance management for a team of home based geographically dispersed Regional Fundraisers
- Motivating and inspiring a team to deliver against KPIs, income and net contribution targets
- Contributing to the development and delivery of a community fundraising acquisition strategy to recruit new supporters, provide sector leading supporter experiences and to grow income
- Working across teams to create opportunity and gain support for community fundraising.
This role has line-management responsibility for a team of 4 Regional Fundraisers as well as developing strong relationships across the wider Engagement and Fundraising Directorate and charity.Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of relationship management and supporter development, team and volunteer management as well as the drive and enthusiasm necessary to grow our Community Fundraising programme.