Health Care Assistant - RAF Waddington
Hays is working with the MoD to recruit an experienced Health Care Assistant.
Your duties will include:
- Provision of general basic nursing care under indirect supervision of the practice nurse team leader.
- Undertaking tasks and duties delegated by a suitably qualified regulated professional.
- Provision of administrative support as required within competencies.
- To assist the Medical Officers and practice nurse teams within Primary Health Care clinics, Occupational Health assessment clinics, chronic disease clinics, health promotion.
- Clinical measurements, visual acuity, ECG, glucose tolerance tests, peak flow readings, inhaler technique, spirometry, urinalysis and preparation of specimens for investigation, understanding of infection control.
Medical Practice in located within RAF Waddington
You will be required to work Monday to Friday, a total of 37.5 hrs week.
You must have excellent literacy and numeracy skills, previous experience working in general practice or a hospital and National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) level 3 in Healthcare or equivalent.
In return for your dedication we will offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- On time weekly payments
- £500 referral bonus scheme
- Free training
- Free DBS check
- Free access to occupational health screening
- Free Uniform
To find out more about this job or any other nursing / healthcare job opportunities within the MoD please contact Agne on .