Are you a paraplanner looking to take the next step in your career? Are you look for more responsibility in a IFA Firm whilst retaining your core paraplanning duties?
My client is a firm of chartered financial planners who are looking to bring in a technical paraplanner to assist them with overseeing the paraplanning and administrative functions whilst also handling some of the technical cases.
You will be reporting into the office manager and Director to ensure the smooth running of the paraplanning process. In return you will be given a good benefits package as well as exam support should you wish to progress yourself technically.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Suitability Letter Construction and Oversight along with client research, report construction and client contact.
- Attain a high level of accuracy in all work completed whilst also dealing with providers and clients.
- Researching the content for financial plans
- Monitoring Existing clients and identifying opportunities
- Support and guide the administration and paraplanning team and delegate tasks as required
- Qualified or working towards level 4 diploma is an advantage
- Previous experience within the IFA practices and Paraplanning is essential
- FCA understanding of regulations and products, and their practical application
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- You need the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Have a professional, proactive and positive attitude
- Be able to prioritise and organise workload
Paraplanner *Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career