New fantastic Accountancy Practice opportunities.
We are recruiting for a well-known and fast growing group with offices across the North East.
Our client has come to us exclusively to work on this exciting recruitment drive. Having experienced rapid expansion in the last couple of years leading to a exciting transformation our client has several roles available.
We are delighted to be working on multiple vacancies for the Teesside based site, our client is looking for several dynamic and driven Accounts Analysts and Bookkeepers to join a newly created team in their Service Centre. The successful candidate will join a fast paced environment with a company that offers both progression and development.
These roles have been newly created inline with ‘Making Tax Digital’, our client is leading from front in terms of technology and software and has created an innovative solution to support and service their vast client base with their accounts submission.
- Analysis of source record
- Taking accounts to trial balance
- Liaising with offices for receipt of missing information
- submission of files for first stage of digital processing and using IRIS snap software
- Preparation of bank statements in CSV format for submission into IRIS Kashflow bookkeeping software
- Scrutiny of the output from the initial output from IRIS snap
- Bank reconciliations
- Correction of any errors and omissions before submission into the bookkeeping and preparation of information from VAT returns
Are you driven, energetic with strong systems and technology experience? Are you experience in accounts and looking for a new challenge?
We will consider candidates who are studying AAT, ACCA in addition to those qualified by experience.
To find out more contact James Tilly – Permanents Consultant – Reed Accountancy Middlesbrough . Alternatively send your CV to .