Position: PE Teacher
Key stage: 3 and 4
Start date: ASAP
Athona is working with an academy based in Suffolk. We are looking for a qualified PE Teacher who can teach key stage 3 and 4.
The successful applicant is expected to have:
* Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs and instructors will be considered).
* Recent and significant experience of teaching KS3 and KS4 to the highest standard.
* An understanding of the curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
* Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
* Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
* Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
* Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
* Competitive rates of pay
* Career progression
* Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel on or email
Earn £250 per referral to Athona Education. Click here for more information.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education' all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.