Primary Year 6 Class Teacher - Acocks Green
Flourish Education is currently working with a 2 form school in Acocks Green who are currently recruiting for a Year 6 Teacher to start after half term. This role will initially be running up till the summer and has the potential to go permanent for the right person.
The ideal Primary Teacher will have previous experience teaching Year 6, you will be happy to take on full planning, marking, assessment duties and be happy to attend school training, staff meetings and parent meetings.
To apply to this role you will need the following
- Previous Year 6 experience essential
- Minimum 2 references to cover the last 2 years
- Experience of Maths Mastery is desirable but not essential
- Following the school policies and the Senior Leadership Teams direction
- To plan, mark and assess pupils working ensuring progress.
- To prepare the pupils for their Year 6 SATs examinations
- Competitive salary
- Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
- Holiday Pay
- Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact «Consult_Forename»«Consult_Surname» at Flourish Education