We are currently looking for people with a real passion for food and a flair for great customer service to join our team as Retail Assistants in our farmshop near Kingham, available to start immediately.
Full time contract, up to 40 hours per week, approx. £8.90 per hour including service,50% staff food discount, free uniforms, development and many other benefits!
Flexibility is key in this role and would include working weekends.
About the role
You will need to be passionate about Daylesford products and the ethos behind them. You will need to be eager to learn, willing to work as part of a team and be passionate about delivering a great customer experience. Previous experience is not necessary as we provide full training on site.
- To Share and deliver an amazing retail/food experience to our customers
- Deliver fantastic produce and outstanding Store, Café and Kitchen cleanliness.
- Accurately handle cash while using our till systems.
- Learning about our products/production.
- Engaging with customers.
- To be willing to learn and share your knowledge with others
- To be a part of a team to deliver installations and events
- To have a keen interest in homeware and/or garden
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude
In exchange for your passion and commitment you will receive
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Career progression
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday)
- 50% staff food discount
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Industry recognised qualifications (e.g. WSET, SCAE)
- Free uniform
At Daylesford, we’ve been farming organically for over 35 years, first in Staffordshire and then the Cotswolds. What began as a simple passion for real food has grown into Daylesford as we know it today. We are one of the most sustainable organic farms, and own some of the most sustainable restaurants, in the whole country.
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV and cover letter.
Please note: As part of our recruitment process, we will use and store your personal data securely for up to 6 months from the date of application. If you would like to update or remove your CV or other personal details from our records, please go to our careers page for contact details.