Interim Financial Controller
SF Group is recruiting an opportunity for an Interim Financial Controller to join the accounts team on a temporary basis. As the Interim Financial Controller you will oversee the finance team and provide support to the Finance Director. This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially aware financial controller to work for a well established business on an interim basis based in Northampton.
As the Interim Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Monthly Reporting - Development and production of monthly reporting pack for the Executive Team
- Support the Finance Director to ensure that the actual financial and operational results of the business unit are provided on an accurate and timely basis
- Budgeting - Lead the budget process for the business unit and take a lead role in ensuring that the business unit has in place a high-quality budget that reflects all relevant material issues and business plans
- Support the FD to proactively and reactively provide ad hoc financial and operational analysis
- Supporting on banking, treasury-related, and tax requirements
- Assist with managing the year-end process, and liaising with auditors
The Interim Financial Controller will ideally be:
- Immediately Available.
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified (or equivalent).
- Recent experience in as a Senior Finance Manager / Financial Controller.
- Broad financial management skill set gained in an SME environment is highly desirable.
- £350 - £400 depending on experience.